open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
Sunday 10am to 4pm
At Crick Wharf we pride ourselves on offering;
- Sarah as your personal contact she is available to discuss any requirements you may have.
- Bespoke wedding packages designed with your tastes and budget in mind.
- A meeting with Kieran our chef and owner to discuss your own personal wedding menu.
- A beautiful location any time of year.
- All our food is homemade on the premises using with best produce on offer.
- The sole use of the whole restaurant
- Or if you wish we can come to you with our outside catering.
Here at the Moorings we offer packages designed and priced with you in mind. An initial meeting with Sarah will set the style and tone of your wedding experience here at Crick Wharf. Sarah will help you organise your reception to be one you will always remember. A personal package can then be designed just for you. These can be as simple or as elaborate as you wish and kept within your budget and style of wedding. Kieran our chef will happily sit with you to discuss your taste to produce a menu for you.
From a classic 3 course sit down wedding breakfast, cheese wedding cake, canapé parties, hot or cold buffets to pig roasts the ideas and offerings we have are endless. The restaurant is available for your use allowing you to continue your theme throughout your whole day. For larger weddings the outside are can be covered with a marquee.